Stockmon Search Services:
Thank you for your interest in learning more about Stockmon Search.
Stockmon Search is focused on providing nursing leaders and faculty within higher education on a national basis.
We partner with you either on a retained or an engagement search basis ensuring you devoted internal resources bringing you positive results. We can also provide Interim Deans and Program Chairs and faculty. The use of Interim leaders/faculty has emerged as a viable solution to ensure our clients’ ability to meet accreditation or state board of nursing requirements.
We do not post open positions, rather, we work exclusively within the passive candidate marketplace. We don’t wait for the right person to respond to an ad, we leverage our extensive network of professional contacts. Typically, our candidates are discerning, employed individuals open to career growth and opportunity.
Our clients include both public and private institutions, as well as non-profit and for-profit. We enjoy successful relationships with major research-oriented institutions as well as the “small start-up college” just purchased by a hospital seeking a Dean of Nursing. In each case, their priorities are clear……providing consistency and continuity for their faculty and students. In our frenetic age of information overload, the selection process is more critical than ever.
The following is an overview of our services and search process:
Services include, but are not limited to:
- National Retained Searches
- Engagement searches (best for multiple searches)
- Month to Month contract
- Direct and Interim placements.
- Available 24/7 via email or phone.
Our Search Process may include, but is not limited to:
- Determine client’s specific and unique needs and objectives through in-depth fact-gathering, research, and open communication.
- Advise on competitive market compensation, and functional responsibilities appropriate to level of position.
- Provide weekly progress reports on search via email or phone.
- Thoroughly vet, screen and pre-qualify all candidates prior to presentation.
- Verify licensure, education, background (where applicable).
- Request feedback from client on candidate submittal within 48 hours.
- Coordinate candidate and client schedules for all phone and live interviews.
- Request feedback from client on candidate interviews within 24 hours.
- Pre-close and qualify candidate regarding salary, relocation, and benefits prior to offer.
- Negotiate salary, terms of employment, and any other pre-employment requests.
- Extend offer to candidates to ensure acceptance.
- Conduct reference checks (Upon request).
- 100-day Replacement guarantee.
- Maintain open communication with both client and candidate through completion of the guarantee period.